Friday, February 2, 2007

F Train at Night


Palm and F Train, originally uploaded by Maltphoto.

I love black and white photos, but lately it seems I increasing prefer to try night shots. Might be that when I convert my photos to B&W, they don't really seem to turn out that well. I use Photoshop Elements, so maybe the simplified version there isn't what I need to good B&W shots.

This particular shot took a little post processing to get the colors to jump like I wanted them too. I'm happy with this effort, but realize the composition probably leaves a lot to be desired. At least I've figured out how to process some of these photos. I'll have to go back and looks at some of my other photos and see if I can process them better now.

Let me know what you think of this one, or any on my flickr photostream, for that matter.

No comments: